AYURVEDICREMEDIES Jan 14, 2011 Fri 11:00 PM
Dear All, another day has passed, but today was not just another day. Today was the days of great achievements, one of my Patients of Bone Marrow Depression responded to Ayurvedic Medication after 3 months of medication, his WBC Count & Platelets has increased in last 15 days, although Hemoglobin is still not on rising trend, this patient is also enrolled for Bone Marrow Transplant in AIIMS and under the screening for donor. As per Ayurvedic Concept of Dhatu Poshana (Tissue Nutrition) it takes half a year to replenish or nourish Bone Marrow (Majja). This shows signs of production of Blood Cell in Bone Marrow, may God bless this patient to a total cure from this life threatening disease.
Bone Marrow Depression is an abnormal condition of the bone marrow in which it is unable to produce normal amounts of red blood cells (RBCs), white blood cells (WBCs), and platelets.
Bone marrow depression is an extremely serious disorder that prohibits the body from creating the essential blood cells and platelets, leaving the immune system in a weakened state and venerable to infection. It is potentially a life threatening disorder that has to be treated immediately. In some instances, hospitalization is required and antibiotics are given to aid the immune system in its recovery. The usual recovery time is three weeks. In some instances, the time of recovery is longer or shorter. It depends on the situation of the person who has the disorder.
The signs and symptoms of bone marrow depression are as follows:
- If you are suffering from fever of 101°F or 38.3°C,
- If you are suffering from chills,
- If you are feeling unusual fatigue,
- If your skin has turned pale in color,
- If you are suffering from sore throat,
- If you feel pulsating noise in the ears,
- If you are bruising,
- If you are bleeding,
- If you are facing trouble in catching your breath,
- If you are suffering from dizziness,
- If you are suffering from sever chest pain,
- If your heartbeats are getting rapid or irregular.
- If you are suffering from Petechiae (flat pinpoint red or purple spots on skin)
- If your gums are bleeding,
- If your wounds are bleeding longer than normal,
- If your nose is bleeding
Catch you all tomorrow,Till then, good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair and may the Almighty bless you all …
Dr. Anurag Dikshit
MD (Ayu); CCYP
MD (Ayu); CCYP
Member, Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of
Ayurveda, Yoga, Keraleeya Panchkarma & Marma SpecialistSkype: dranurag28